Welcome. Satya Bodh Yoga and Healing Centre is located within the city of Lucknow in the Mahanagar Extension area. Originally founded in 2002 as Satya Bodh Ashram, the facility was located in the outskirts of Lucknow. Our new location is more accessible to serve more people.
Mission. The mission of the Centre is to:
- train people in Yogasana, Yogic Shatkarma, Pranayama, Meditation
- train people in Aura Healing (pran therapy or pranic healing or reiki healing), Acupressure, Psychotherapy
- inculcate moral and spiritual values in people
- treat and counsel patients for all sorts of physiological, psychosomatic, emotional and mental problems
- educate people to have an integrated-approach to any disease or problem
- train students in the discipline of persistence and patience to achieve their goals
- teach students ways to enhance their concentration
- motivate people to choose a healthy life style
Pavan Jain. Satya Bodh Yoga and Healing Centre was founded by Pavan Jain. Pavan has been teaching “Ha” “Tha” Yoga (Yoga asana, mudra, bandha, pranayama), Raj Yoga (meditation), Yogic healing sciences (aura healing/pran therapy/ pranic healing/ reiki healing/energy medicine), and giving treatment since 1986.
His students and patients hail from various countries and every walk of life including medical doctors. Click here to read more about Pavan Jain.
Photos. Please visit our Photos page to view photos of Satya Bodh Ashram and related events.
Feedback. Please visit our Feedback page to read what others are saying.